Tri-Spark Power 6-volt Single Lead Coil
- Universal fitment, perfect for 12-volt, Tri-Spark electronic ignition systems used on twin cylinder British Bikes
- Can be used as a high-quality, high output, coil on 6-volt systems
- Oil cooled for maximum efficiency with updated CNC interlocking plastic bobbins (no paper like old Lucas coils)
- More robust but lighter than epoxy-filled coils.
- Extra windings using heavier wire and a high grade core for improved spark energy and duration
- More than double the spark duration of the stock Lucas coil and 55% higher spark intensity than most common competitors
- Longer spark duration, and higher intensity make these hard to beat
- Spark duration is desirable for easy starting, especially on cold engines where fuel mixture is the most varied
- High spark intensity minimizes the chance of a misfire, reduces plug fouling, and can make the most of high compression engines
- Individually inspected and tested to ensure they meet all specifications
- 40mm OD can is has the same appearance and dimensions of the Lucas M6 coils
- Professionally packaged with terminal hardware included
- The Aluminum can takes well to polishing and will yield a bright chrome like finish with minimal effort.
- Long duration
- 3.5 ohms
- WARNING - These coils discharge with a very high voltage so extra care must be taken to always have a spark plug connected to the HT output.
A tight fitting rubber cap is required on the coils HT output tower to prevent arcing
- Never under any circumstances operate the coil without a spark plug connected
- Additional Information
Write Your Own Review
- Product Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping Estimation
You can use this section to calculate shipping costs on all available methods for the item on this page, or your entire shopping cart.