High Performance Black Diamond Racing Valve
This high performance racing valve is built by Kibblewhite Precision Machining. Built for MAP, this valve features black oxide nitrating (a superior hardening process) which penetrates into the ultra-EV8 stainless steel core material, forming a super-hard outer layer. This Black Diamond finish adds surface hardness as well as a smoother exterior coating which greatly reduces friction. This reduction in friction allows for tighter tolerances (fit) and provides long-lasting durability.
- These valves are vastly superior to factory valves and other so-called "performance" finishes such as hard chrome.
- Our induction welded, heat-treated tip prevents mushrooming and eliminates the need for lash caps.
- Designed with a race-version 6mm stem and has a 1.50" diameter.
Note; Must be used with the following items:
- 6mm ID guide with MAP9145 seal
- PM0510 springs on the T120
- PM0560 springs on the T140
- Our oversized valves are flow tested for maximum performance
- Oversized valves can also be used to rejuvenate sunken valve seats while correcting valve geometry.
- Many of our oversized valve features relocated keeper locations to accommodate hi-lift racing cams and springs. This saves additional machining expense.
NOTE: Always be sure to check piston clearance before installing oversize valves.
- 1964-73, 650cc T120 Bonneville and TR6 Trophy/Tiger models (from engine number DU 5825)
- 1973-82, 750cc T140 Bonneville and TR7 Tiger models.
- Will not fit TSS models.
SKU PM40554 Manufacture KPMI
- Additional Information
SKU PM40554 Manufacture KPMI
Write Your Own Review
- Fitment Information
- Triumph Bonneville 650 4 Speed T120R 1972
- Triumph Bonneville 650 5 Speed T120RV 1972 - 1973
- Triumph Bonneville 650 Police 1966
- Triumph Bonneville 650 T120 1963 - 1970
- Triumph Bonneville 650 T120R 1963 - 1973
- Triumph Bonneville 650 TT Special T120 1966
- Triumph Bonneville 750 5 Speed T140RV 1974
- Triumph Bonneville 750 5 Speed T140V 1973
- Triumph Bonneville 750 5 Speed TR140V 1978
- Triumph Bonneville 750 America 1979
- Triumph Bonneville 750 ES T140ES 1982
- Triumph Bonneville 750 Electro T140ES 1980 - 1981
- Triumph Bonneville 750 Executive T140 1980 - 1982
- Triumph Bonneville 750 Final Edition 1981
- Triumph Bonneville 750 Royal T140LE 1981 - 1982
- Triumph Bonneville 750 Silver Jubilee T140J 1977
- Triumph Bonneville 750 Special T140D 1979 - 1981
- Triumph Bonneville 750 Super Jubilee 1977
- Triumph Bonneville 750 T140E 1978 - 1982
- Triumph Bonneville 750 T140RV 1973 - 1975
- Triumph Bonneville 750 T140V 1976 - 1977
- Triumph Bonneville TSX 750 T140TSX 1982
- Triumph Tiger 750 5 Speed TR7RV 1973 - 1975
- Triumph Tiger 750 TR7V 1974 - 1981
- Triumph Tiger Trail 750 TR7T 1981 - 1982
- Triumph Trophy 650 4 Speed TR6C 1972
- Triumph Trophy 650 5 Speed TR6CV 1972 - 1973
- Triumph Trophy 650 5 Speed TR6RV 1972 - 1973
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6 1963 - 1970
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6C 1966 - 1973
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6R 1966 - 1973
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6SC 1964 - 1966
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6SR 1964 - 1966
- Product Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping Estimation
You can use this section to calculate shipping costs on all available methods for the item on this page, or your entire shopping cart.