Write Your Own Review
- Race proven and tested under the harshest conditions
- High-silicone content for super strength!
- 4032’s low-expansion properties allows for tighter running clearances which reduces needless engine noise and extends piston life
- Each billet piston is fully CNC machined using the latest SolidWorks software resulting in the lightest possible weight and even heat distribution throughout
- This is the lightest, commercially available, vintage, British bike, piston kit on the market
- Micro-grooved piston skirt for longest life and resistance to scuffing
- Second ring-land accumulator groove helps prevent the unloading of the top ring from trapped blow-by gases
- Updated wrist-pin oiling with four pressure-fed location holes. This increases oil volume to the pin and limits heat buildup in the small end of the rod and wrist pin
- Dual clocked pin bore grooving holds and disperses the oil around the wrist pin
- Race-proven ring pack built by the highest quality, performance ring manufacturer (see ring specs below). Modern metric sizing for the least amount of friction with the best heat transfer for cooler running piston and longer piston life
- Tapered wrist-pin inner diameter for rigidity and lightweight
- Race-type SpiroLoc wrist pin clips for added reliability - they will not ever come out!
- Our piston kits are race-tested world wide!
- Compatible with Nikasil plated bores
- Two race-proven, billet alloy pistons
- Two sets of high-performance piston rings
- Two lightweight wrist pins
- Four SpiroLoc wrist pin clips
- Full installation instructions
- 1.0mm Nitrided stainless steel barrel-face top ring
- 1.2mm Ferrox iron “Napier-style” second ring
- 2.8mm Nitrided stainless steel rails with expanded (three-piece design) oil ring
- Piston (based on standard size piston)
MAP9032A 750cc Long Rod 8.5:1 compresion (9:1 Combat - No modifications required) 183 grams
MAP9033A 750cc Long Rod 9.75:1 compression *(Combat requires mods - see note below) 197 grams
- Pin with clips: 60 grams
- Rings: 16.5 grams
Use of the MAP9033A piston set (9.75:1 compression) will require some modifications to the cylinder head. When using these pistons, the cylinder head must be machined to allow the dome to sit slightly deeper into the combustion chamber without collision.