Triumph 650/750 IIs 1963-1968 models utilizing CEI stator stud threads.
Why you should consider a M.A.P. Cycle belt drive conversion. Compare our Exclusive features and see for yourself.
- Front Pulley is a lightened steel billet. Gold Zinc plated for great looks and maximum durability. Utilizes a double lipped, no leak seal. Includes replaceable belt retaining disc.
- Clutch basket is hardened aluminum for longest lift, and lightest weight. Saves up to 5 lbs of rotating weight for much improved throttle response, and more available power. Our clutch baskets uses and exclusive sealed, double bearing design, engineered and designed not only to stabilize the basket, but also for a maintenance and trouble free life.
- Clutch plates feature 12 tangs with 8 times more surface area of the stock plates for the best clutch action, and longest basket life without grooving. No loosening studs to worry about either.
- Exclusive dry clutch pack design eliminates missed shifts, and gear change grinding causing by sticking wet clutch plates.
- Retains O.E. shock absorber to reduce transmission stress.
- Decreased vibrations for a longer lasting engine, and transmission. Smoother power delivery.
- Proprietary Uniroyal HTD belt is unique, and exclusive only to M.A.P. Cycle. Our belts are specifically designed with 101 teeth, and a custom pitch to allow for the all important hot clearance. A seemingly loose belt when cold with tighten when hot. Tight belts will break cranks, and damage transmissions. Never use a tight belt! In-bounded design to reduce pull on the mainshaft. Our belts typically last 3-4 times longer than the stock chain.
- Our unit construction street kits fit under the stock primary cover
- No leaks! It runs dry
- Made in the U.S.A.
All this means:
- No leaks
- Reduced maintenance
- More power
- Smoother shifts, and gear engagement
M.A.P. Cycle Lightened front pulley with belt retaining disk
M.A.P. Cycle Double bearing clutch basket with bearings installed
M.A.P. Cycle Special mainshaft clutch hub
M.A.P. Cycle Proprietary in-bounded HTD BELT
M.A.P. Cycle Exclusive 12 Tang "Dry" 12-piece clutch plate kit
M.A.P. Cycle Shock hub back-plate
M.A.P. Cycle Stator STUDS
Special Belt Retaining DISK
Special double lipped front pulley SEAL
Shock absorber RUBBERS
Stator relocating STUDS
Special Sprocket COVER
Note: This kit requires the use of a M.A.P. Cycle or other aftermarket ball bearing pressure plate, sold separately. The stock pressure plate may not be used.
SKU MAP2000 Manufacture MAP Cycle
- Additional Information
SKU MAP2000 Manufacture MAP Cycle
Write Your Own Review
- Fitment Information
- Triumph Bonneville 650 Competition T120C 1963 - 1965
- Triumph Bonneville 650 Police 1966
- Triumph Bonneville 650 T120 1963 - 1968
- Triumph Bonneville 650 T120R 1963 - 1968
- Triumph Bonneville 650 TT Special T120 1964 - 1967
- Triumph Bonneville 650 Thruxton T120 1965
- Triumph Thunderbird 650 6T 1963 - 1966
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6 1963 - 1968
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6C 1966 - 1968
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6R 1966 - 1968
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6SC 1964 - 1966
- Triumph Trophy 650 TR6SR 1964 - 1966
- Product Question
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Will Stoner on Dec 12, 2019 2:22:00 PMIt is not necessary, but if you want maximum belt life, it is good idea to vent the crankcase. Anytime you can remove heat from an engine it will improve engine life and performance.
Belt life could be reduced significantly without some kind of venting. We understand that people like to maintain a stock look on their bike, but if you're concerned about damaging a nice, original primary cover, you can always modify a cracked or dinged cover, which are often available at very reasonable prices. You can then keep the original intact.Answer by: rick c (Admin) on Dec 13, 2019 10:18:00 AMWill this Deluxe Belt Drive Kit fit under a stock primary cover on a 67 T120c. If not do you make a cover to go with it?Question by: Larry Jones on Jan 30, 2017 12:36:00 AMThis is a beautifully designed kit and we've been selling them for years. It's one of the best retrofit conversions you can make to a vintage Triumph. This kit fits right under the existing cover and no one will know it is there until they ride the bike. That's because if makes the bike so much smoother (with shifting) and decreases overall vibration as well.Answer by: rick c (Admin) on Jan 30, 2017 9:32:00 AM
- Shipping Estimation
You can use this section to calculate shipping costs on all available methods for the item on this page, or your entire shopping cart.