Write Your Own Review
Finite element analyses design by High Cotton MotoWorks allows for:
- Re-shaped pin boss for added strength (helps prevent "pin flex"& small-end failure)
- Double “forced” pin oilers to reduce friction and piston pin heat
- Bushed small end (replaceable) eliminating the need for fragile and expensive DLC pins
- Optimized big-end and pin boss for strength with important weight reduction compared to other steel rods
- Use with stock rod bearings, part number B2026M
- Unlike the stock Triumph rods, these rods have been designed without a big end oiling hole because it is not necessary. Other oiling systems make the oiling hole in the big end unnecessary.
- When trying to determine if these rods will fit your motorcycle or not, remember, that over this long a period of years, most bikes have been repaired many times. Later model heads and top ends are mated with earlier bottom ends and vice versa. The only way to accurately determine what length rods you have on your bike is by measuring the crank pin journal dimension. The correct diameter should be 1.6235-1.6240. The rod length, center-to-center, should be 6.5 inches.
- This crank may fit some early pre-unit 650 models (T110). It is important to check the dimensions of the original crank and compare them to the measurements listed below before ordering these rods. This is because more than one crank size was used during this time. If your crank has a center-to-center length of 6.5 inches and the standard journal diameter is 1.6325-1.6420, our rods will fit your 650.
- "Your con rods arrived yesterday. They are a thing of beauty!! All perfect! I am extremely impressed with the quality machining and workmanship. Bryce, Queensland, Australia.
- Beautiful! I never thought I could feel this way over connecting rods! guitarguy....eBay purchase
- Brilliant workmanship! eBay purchase Kal...